Team emails in Trello from ANY device from just A$199/year for unlimited users/boards*
Affordable, effective and scalable team email
If you need a shared email address (like support@, info@) you are currently either paying WAY too much for helpdesk software, or you’re tripping over each other sharing login details to the same email account.
BenkoBesk is a unique and collaborative team email experience. Connect your shared email to Trello, a powerful task and team management platform. Collaborate, automate and delegate customer communications from any device, anywhere in the world.
- Send and receive emails directly from Trello cards
- Clear visual Kanban board layout for your customer support and other shared email
- Works across multiple boards
- Simply add a member to your Trello board to give them access to a shared email inbox
- Runs as a “bot” user, rather than a power up
- Works on any device (web, desktop, mobile)
- Powerful workflow automation with Butler or Trellinator
- Flexible configuration to split email into separate boards based on Gmail filters
* Price per gmail account, excludes optional cost of Gmail and Trello user licenses. Unlimited email aliases allowed, only one outbound address per license. Gmail is not required to use this service, but if you need to forward email from another provider you will need to pay an extra USD$15/month for us to host a Gmail account for you.
Questions & Answers
How does it work?
Will this work on my mobile or tablet device?
I don't use Trello, can I still use BenkoDesk?
Can I use BenkoDesk with a free Trello and Gmail account?
Yep, you don’t need paid Trello or Gmail accounts to run BenkoDesk however if you’re a high volume email user you will find that the quotas in your free Gmail account are exceeded in which case BenkoDesk will stop working. In that case, you can simply switch to using a paid G-Suite account which is billed separately to the BenkoDesk license. Likewise, you can use BenkoDesk with a free Trello account and, because it doesn’t run as a powerup it doesn’t take up one of your free powerups per board. If you do lots of automation with Butler, you will find that you need to upgrade to a paid Trello plan in order to get more command quota. Alternatively you can automate using Trellinator but this will only represent a cost saving in some cases since it’s a coding platform and you may need to pay someone to write the code.